Keystone Trip is full, if you would like to be put on a wait list please contact:
Ed Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nothing like a good deal on an early season ski trip! How about a 5 night / 4 day trip to beautiful Keystone, Colorado from December 13th - December 18th this year?
No location is more likely to have good early season snow coverage. Combine the altitude and the mountain’s outstanding snow making capacity, and you’re bound to have a great time and get a trip in before the holidays!
Keystone resort is home to more than 3,000 acres of skiable terrain spread across three peaks – Dercum Mountain, North Peak, and The Outback, with a front-to-back progression and layout. From gentle groomers and rolling cruisers to steep bumps, gladed terrain, powder-filled bowls and the award-winning A51 Terrain Park, all ability levels will feel at home at Keystone.
A true winter wonderland, Keystone offers a variety of on- and off- mountain activities including scenic and dinner sleigh rides, snow tubing at Adventure Point, ice skating and more. Keystone is also home to several top-rated restaurants, including unique mountaintop experiences paired with fine dining or historic establishments that offer western charm and innovative culinary creations.
We will be staying at the Keystone Lodge and Spa
with a short shuttle to the main lift.This alpine-style ski lodge on the shores of Keystone Lake features airy, pine-furnished rooms and free Wi-Fi. There's an outdoor pool, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a fitness center and a steam room, a restaurant, a deli and a café.
Sign Up, Who's going
You may book the Standard Package at $898 (which includes air and bus transfer) OR Basic Package at $558 (if you wish to arrange your own transportation to Keystone):
Both Standard Package and Basic Package include –
- 5 nights of lodging at the Keystone Lodge & Spa
- $10 per room ($5 per person), per night food & beverage credit to be used at Keystone Resort owned & operated restaurants.
- Welcome reception hosted by our tour operator Ski White Diamond includes beer, wine, soft drinks & a selection of appetizers
Standard Package also includes –
- Roundtrip flights on America Airlines:
- Wed Dec 13:AA1449 DFW-DEN 9.05am-10.12am
- Mon Dec 18:AA0379 DEN-DFW 2.39pm-5.39pm
- Roundtrip ground transportation from Denver International Airport to the Keystone Lodge & Spa on private motor coach. Includes optional grocery and liquor store stop on arrival journey.
Please note that neither Package includes Lift Ticket. This is to give you the flexibility to ski as much or as little as you wish. So … be sure to add the Lift Ticket of your choice, 2-Day, 3-Day or 4-Day. Lift Tickets are interchangeable at Arapahoe Basin, and 3-Day and 4-Day Tickets have limited interchangeability at Breckenridge, Vail & Beaver Creek (see details).